Friday 4 January 2008

The New Begining

Hola Everybody !! This is my first post and I doubt my confidence to post stuffs which maybe crap haha...

Behold myself as a person who likes to surf the world via internet and chat via IM's. Thinking of the global-warming sometimes, wierd huh ?? Wow, I type down useless information which some of you peeps might find irrelevant haha...

Hey EJ, guess what ?? I just created a blog hahaha... Yeah blog man !! Thanks to my colleague, ejam AKA EJ who has convince me so far =p but it's on my own desire too man !! No wories hehe... Little info on EJ --> A guy whom I meet on the 1st day of my job and on his 1st day too. Good brother, talkative, friendly, laugh loud, strong imagination all this is when we know him after a while... Sorry dude, got to describe something bout you, at least hehehe...

Ok ok, let's get serious with this... I don't usually use to this type of things of where elaborating my particulars meticularly hehe, but hey, why not give a shot ??

I graduated from a private college (MIC) last 2006 and started my career in one of the leading company in the world last 2007. Why I type down it's leading is because it is... hehe, it's Shell tho =D Started making new friends with some strangers and getting unwanted attention is not new things for me in life.

Come to think of my life, I would desire to start a family soon but unfortunately I am own by no one. Come to desire to love, my demand of life practiculary stops me from going on. Why ?? When ?? Who ?? Those are the three common W's that are been asked from my friends and family.

Life is full of colours I might say. Isn't it ?? Family are my aura and friends are my colours. It reflects every point to the edge on how things are run in our routine.

For my first blog, I assume it is best for me to stop now because I have not yet much to type. Till the next time, we shall meet again hehe...

-BeN-

1 comment:

Hobby-ist said...

hoolllllaaa c ben in da hooousssseee...
"eh ben handal english mu...haha aku kapal...u noe english ship2 nda btntu..haha..ehe total respect to you dude..."