Saturday 23 August 2008

EA Shades

In the afternoon, I went shopping with my parents and I was hunting for some hot dying shades. Went from downtown to uptown and way back *phew*. As time was getting to eve, I got stuck with the Emporio Armani Shades... Damn !! It was so cool that look hot on me LOL... Well, I don't have a picture of it with me neither I can browse it on the internet. Why I did not buy the EA Shades now is because, I don't even know why...

I also like two of them namely Oakley and Porsche Design. I can only get the chance to put it on my face but it is just too hot where it acline from my targetted budget hehe... Although I really love Hugo Boss but I could not find the perfect match with me today. 

My search for the shades ends by 21:00 hrs back home on Saturday night where I am now typing and posting =D I will continue my hunt again soon before the upcoming HARI RAYA this OCTOBER !!

No comments: