Friday 10 October 2008

Accident during dawn

This happens to me few days when the Hari Raya was going to commence (2008). It was early morning (dawn before the sun rise), my family and I were planing to go to Lawas to visit our Grandma's cemetery and some of my dad's late relatives too. On a flat highway where the visibility was quite dark and dim street lights, I step on my pedal to accelerate about 130 km/h (if I was not mistaken). In a sudden, a 'thing' about 5 meters from my front right went in front of me *bloops* it sounded. I could not break on the spot or else my car along with my family will be in serious trouble. After it hit the 'thing' I have a look on my rear and side mirrors and could barely see anything. 
[skipping to points]
Have a look at what happen below, I've tooked this picture as I arrived in Temburong. People on the road were looking and staring at my car with the 'What the heck happen ??' face on them haha...
My fog light was hanging and I cut and pull it off but the other side stays. I was trying to browse for something as evidence that I've hit the 'thing' on the road. Not even a single proof I can find but it wreck my fiber glass from my front grill as per below image...
Then, after I've fix everything that's a week after the incident, my car looks good as new as per image below... Super bright platinum white hehe... And ohh btw, this image below was taken last night after I went Raya with my friends...
And now you all know that I am driving a Japanese car too =D By the image, you all know the type, model and colour but not the plate license hehe...

No comments: