Thursday 9 October 2008

Back online

.........................[connecting to server 1691].........................
.........[connection to server is back online].........

*phew* what a relief !! It's been like 2 weeks (or more) now that I've not been going online and especially updating my blog here... I've got internet connection problem here at home in my room hehe =D The main problem is that, my landline in my room is not working and I've got to connect my splitter along with my modem and router in my parents room... !!

Cemana ku kan online main PS3 ne, mun wifi lmbt kali ahh biasa pakai LAN... Hmm... Ne downloading movies pun batah !! Ehh, it is now still Raya hehe, lupa lah... Well, I've done update ne sikit (pa jua ane haha) I will update about my trip to Sarawak, Boii's condition and my Raya Festival so far hehe... I'm departing home too (this will be mention soon)... Mbah kan beraya dulu peramba ne sama kawan2 *eseh*...  Later you all !!

No comments: