Tuesday 14 October 2008

Mohd Helmi bin Haji Sabtu (version 2)

To readers of my blog, I've posted about my friend Helmi (aka) Boii on last month post. Some may recall and some may not. This is the latest update that I've got since last week.

He was been discharged 2 days before the Hari Raya commence (2nd October, 2008). I text him on an invitation to my 'open-house' which was held on the 4th October, 2008. He did not reply stating his attendance or absence, I assume he might be able to make it along with his family / friends. Just few days after that, I was curious on his health so I text him informing with a reason that I wanted to come over and visit him since it is still Hari Raya (up till 1 month). He reply my text and inform me that he was been warded back to the hospital. I was shock of what he told me that he went for a surgical. He didn't text much but stating his status that he was admitted and he is not available at home. I dare not inquiry more via SMS but rather pay a visit soon.

[since I've not yet visit him, due to work loads in the office and barely could reach home by early evening so I probably should stop till here for now version 2, will update more on version 3 and i hope it can be a good news]

No comments: